Life isn’t black-and-white, and neither is meditation. Now, you can have your Zen moment in the full vibrancy of color. Part of the Peaceful Adult Coloring Book Series, this book is overflowing with inspirational symbols of wisdom and serenity. Lotus flowers, ornate hamsas, and yoga poses grace these pages with their divine patterns and enchanting intricacies. Proven to be a beneficial exercise for the mind, coloring is a wonderfully easy way to center yourself and expand your imagination.
Let your creativity flow as you envision the possibilities for these meditative designs. The soothing sweep of the lines and delightfully absorbing details will envelop and calm your mind. Swirling scrolls and floral patterns entrance the eyes and gladden the heart. Your sense of whimsy will be invigorated by the fanciful elephants and poised yogis. As you peruse the designs, meditate on your color combinations and visualize the endless possibilities for these pages. Stretch your artistic senses to achieve a higher level of relaxation.
In this book, you’ll find:
- An introduction on the cognitive benefits of coloring
- Thirty-seven black-and-white designs for you to color
- Palette grids to help you envision your color combinations
- Perforated pages so your finished artwork can be removed and displayed
- The designs of this coloring book were intentionally selected for their meditative quality and beautiful ornamentation. Whether you need a moment to decompress or simply enjoy artistic pursuits, these pages are sure to provide hours of soothing entertainment. Gather your colored pencils, or whatever medium you prefer, and color in peace.