With over ninety pages of detailed, black-and-white images of animals and nature to color—on large, thick art paper that holds up to almost any coloring medium—Wonders of Creation provides the perfect place to explore your creativity and relax.
From amazing Eden-esque gardens to the creatures that ramble through our world, this ninety-six-page book offers hours of coloring inspiration and relaxation ideal for any age or skill level. Inside are a wide variety of full-page illustrations and spreads that span everything from common woodland animals like hedgehogs to sloths, African wildlife, and unique underwater creatures, each with details to spark your imagination. And with smooth, thick paper that holds up to coloring pencils, drawing pens, fine-tipped markers, or crayons without bleed-through, you can explore your creative side without worry.
Wonders of Creation:
- works as relaxation therapy or a way to fit creativity into your everyday life
- is ideal for fans of Johanna Basford and Millie Marotta
- contains both intricately patterned images and pages where you have the option to add your own creative flair with a black marker or pen
- has a beautiful cover printed on textured paper with foil accents, making it an attractive gift
- perfect for lovers of nature and animals