Recharge, de-stress, relax, be creative, and review the Danish Sign Language alphabet with this inspirational coloring book for grown-ups.
This is the DSL edition of a brand-new and unique series of beautifully illustrated international sign language coloring books for many hours of meditation, creativity, and stress relief.
- 29x2 coloring pages with the DSL manual alphabet.
- Featuring a huge variety of highly professional and intricate designs.
- Two copies of each design for your convenience and color experiments.
- Single-sided designs and blank reverse pages to prevent bleed-through.
- A coloring test page for your favorite pens.
- Danish Sign Language alphabet reference chart included (approved by Sign Language experts – more information on www.fingeralphabet.org/dsl).
- Link to an additional set of free DSL alphabet charts optimized for desktop printer.
Most of the designs in this book are rather intricate.
If this worries you, we have prepared free coloring test pages for your convenience. Simply go to www.fingeralphabet.org/dsl, download the test pages, print them out on US letter sized paper, and check if you like the level of detail before spending any money on the book.
Are you looking for a DIFFERENT sign language alphabet coloring book?
You can find variations of this coloring book with:
- American Sign Language alphabet (ASL / 26 letters)
- Irish Sign Language alphabet (ISL / 26 letters)
- Filipino Sign Language alphabet (FSL / 26 letters)
- Danish Sign Language alphabet (DSL / 29 letters)
- Australian Sign Language alphabet (AUSLAN / 26 letters)
- New Zealand Sign Language alphabet (NZSL / 26 letters)
- more to come…
All manual alphabets were approved by sign language experts. All manual alphabets are different – some more than others.
While some alphabets are similar, they are not interchangeable.